Tuesday, January 24, 2012

project no facebook: day 15 and 16

Day 15
4:00 pm
Today's rant is brought to you in part by the ignorant people that comment on news links...
For those of you who don't know (hardly anyone does), Wake Tech was on a lock down today. Someone called in with a tip about a person coming to campus with a gun. Thankfully it didn't happen and the lock down was over in about two hours. What upsets me though is that as I was reading about the news story, someone had written,

"At least they kepted the campus safe until they felt comfortable tO let the students out!!"


Okay, in all reality, this is pretty bad. What gets on my nerves though is that someone then HAD to comment about them "clearly not being in English class"...really people? How ignorant is our current society that another individual can't even comment on a news link without being harassed.

In other news- the plans for the PA trip are coming along rather slowly, seeing as how I have zilch time to even breathe lately...I'm going to be watching my first State of the Union address tonight looking for Mr. Josh Puccio (how legit am I to have a friend that works there, better yet how legit is he for working there, lol)...my room is actually clean...and I have homework to do(:


9:30 pm
I've been doing a lot of thinking here recently about what I need to be doing in my future. Currently, I'm leaning towards moving back home and going to ECU next spring. Living on my own is great- but at the same time I need to get some more money. I moved up here for the wrong reasons in the first place, and I really miss my old friends. 






Day 16
12:30 am
What am I doing up at this time of night/day? Watching Rocko's Modern Life on teennick.com. Clearly- I miss the 90's. Everything was so simple growing up. And now everything is pure craziness.


10:00 am
I'm sitting in College Algebra and am just thinking...I am SO excited to (probably) be going back home. Back to four wheelers, bonfires, the pond, my family...only after a sure to be amazing trip to the second closest place to my heart. Life is so great right now. I think the best part about it is that I'm finally figuring out exactly who I am, on my own. For the first time in my life I'm making a decision 100% by myself. No influence from family, no influence from a guy- just me and my own thoughts. 








3 comments:

  1. if you feel its right to move home then do it. i moved out for the wrong reasons (the first time) but it was right for me...you'll figure it out =) ~creeping over~ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i had to move home too, but that was for my stupidity and losing my temper at a job before i came to jville for the summer.

    ReplyDelete