Tuesday, January 10, 2012

i had an idea...

So. My room mate and I are deactivating our facebook and twitter accounts. This is a sad day for me. It has to happen though.
Facebook has consumed way too much of my time lately. Between work and school and facebook, there is not time for the most important aspect of my life- that being my relationship with God. Hopefully this "experiment" will help me deepen my relationship with Him as well as my other friendships.
This blog is going to be how my life goes over the next 40 days. So if you have the desire to creep on my life, this is going to be where you'll have to come. (:
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Well, you know facebook is going to try and bring you both in. I guess we'll be talking about "Once upon a Time" and "Grimm" somewhere else. Good Luck with not being on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete